Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, Back in the Saddle

OK. It's now 2 days into the new year and it's time to get it back in gear. I just weighed myself (I was so terrified to do this) and the holidays didn't do me in as badly as I had anticipated.

I already had chocolate chip cookies and milk for breakfast. Sue me. But I will put them into my calorie counter. It's on again.

I've completely lost track of which week this is, so I'm done with that part of the count. But here are my new numbers:

Current Weight: 207.2pounds

Weight loss so far: 3.8 pounds

Biggest Temptation: All these damn cookies still in my house!!!

My treat: All these damn cookies still in my house!!!

My best discovery: I didn't gain it all back over the holidays. Yay!!

Comments:
Sorry for the word verification, but the spam started and I had to shut that down.
 
Lex, I have embarked on this journey with you. Check out my blog and you can see me progress. We can do it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?